DRINK TO YOUR HEART’S CONTENT
for alcohol or other cold beverages
Just like the Top End, our bars are big – 2000 square metres of an all-in-one entertainment venue across three levels. And just like some of the signature Top End attractions such as Kakadu and Litchfield, The Landmark welcomes you with its natural environment-themed décor of Stone, Wood and Greenery.
No matter where you are at The Landmark, you’ll be catered for with the largest selection of your favourite ice-cold beverages, no matter what your tastes.
OUR BEER SELECTION
With the key feature being 24 of the top-selling beers on a total of 112 taps throughout the venue, we offer the following:
- XXXX Gold
- Hahn Super Dry
- Iron Jack Mid
- Iron Jack Heavy*
- James Squires 150 Lashes Pale Ale
- Kosciuszko Pale Ale
- Hahn 3.5 %
- White Rabbit White Ale are probable alternatives
- James Squires The Swindler Tropical Ale
- Tooheys New
- James Squires Orchard Crush Cider
- Byron Bay Lager*
- Little Creatures Pale Ale
- Little Creatures Dog Days
- Little Creatures Rogers
- White Rabbit Dark Ale
- Panhead Pale Ale
- *Iron Jack Full Strength not released until approx. July
- Byron Bay Lager TBA Tooheys Extra Dry
In addition, our extensive wine and cocktail list will showcase Australia’s premium wine regions with some international varieties, whether you are in the mood for bubbles or a bold red.
The Bottle Shop opened Oct 2017 in the main Gateway Shopping Centre.